Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Top Ten Fictional Couples (OTPs)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

In anticipation of Valentine's Day, this week's topic is: 

Top Ten Fictional Couples (OTPs).



Anne and Gilbert, Anne of Green Gables

Enna and Finn, Enna Burning

Harry and Ginny, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince



Cress and Thorne, Cress

Lilac and Tarver, These Broken Stars

Shahrzad and Khalid, The Wrath and the Dawn



Erik and Eadlyn, The Heir

Gabriella and Marcello, Waterfall


Todd and Christy, The Christy Miller Collection

Elena and Hector, The Girl of Fire and Thorns

Those are my top ten YA OTPs! Share your own, or leave the link to your TTT in the comments!


9 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for including Harry+Ginny! I love them to pieces and they're easily my favorite ship in the series ♥ And Anne+Gilbert? Perfection. My favorite series growing up :) Cress+Thorne were my favorite in The Lunar Chronicles! Have you read Winter yet? Shahrzad and Khalid were favorites of mine last year - I can't wait for the conclusion of their story! I still need to read Fire & Thorn and These Broken Stars but I'm planing on reading both series' soon. Awesome picks Ally^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF COURSE!! I love Harry and Ginny. They are so great together (but they're not obsessed with each other) and I love that. YES, I have read Winter! My heart basically melted. I hope to see more of Cress and Thorne in Stars Above!

      Delete
  2. Awesome post! I absolutely love Anne and Gilbert, they are perfect for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choices, especially Cress and Thorne and Shahrzad and Khalid :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sadly haven't read any of these,but I'm sure their good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I would definitely recommend any one of them.

      Delete