Thursday, February 25, 2016

Farewell, Alison. (And a Short Hiatus)

Hey everyone! I just wanted to inform you that Alison will no longer be blogging at the Scribbling Sprite due to personal reasons. I'll miss her, though, and I hope you guys will too! So please be sure to give her a friendly farewell in the comments. She's been a great co-blogger!

Also, I will be going on a slight hiatus. Spring break is coming up, and I'm going on a mission trip (yay!) but I won't have time for blogging (boo). So I don't know exactly when I'll return.

That is all. I guess you may leave. Or you could, you know, sit and stare at the screen and cry about all this. I totally understand *nods understandingly*

K, bye!


3 comments:

  1. Aw! I'm sorry to hear that Alison!
    Have fun on your mission trip, Ally :) I'm going to miss your posts though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bye Alison, you will be missed!

    Enjoy your break Ally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm sorry you're leaving, Alison! You will be missed!

    And have an awesome break and mission trip, Ally! I will eagerly and patiently await your return! :D


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbositybookreviews.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete