- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
- Come up with 11 questions for your nominees!
- I think beans are evil. Bad, bad beans.
- I'm a high school graduate (whoop!)
- I'm planning on majoring in English with a career goal to become an editor.
- I have no major aspirations to become a published author. *shrugs*
- Kristoff from Frozen is my Disney double.
- I never paint my nails, because nail polish, ew....
- I see numbers 1-9 with genders and personalities. (It's not synesthesia. It's an overactive imagination. Really.)
- 7 is my favorite number because he's such a gentlemen.
- I prefer a simple chocolate chip cookie over most desserts.
- I'm really hankering for a cookie right now.
- I'm going to go get a cookie.
Now, as I was nominated by 3 bloggers, I'll be answering 33 questions. Here we go.
- What blog post are you most proud of? The ones I haven't written yet? No, okay, maybe Writer Struggles: When Your Story's Not as Good as You Thought it Was.
- Do you find knees super disgusting? (side note: KNEES ARE SO DISGUSTING HOLY CRAP WHY) I'm rather fond of my knees, but they do stick out oddly, SO YES.
- What are you currently listening to, or what did you most recently listen to? Most recently, I think was Marc Broussard? Or Phillip Phillips?
- Do you like warm hugs? NO TOUCHY. Okay, fine. From a select group of people, yes.
- What is your favorite movie? One? Haha, that's good. The Sound of Music, Pirates of the Caribbean, Into the Woods, The Princess Bride, The Kid...
Source If you haven't seen this, PLEASE go watch it now! Source
- What is your favorite snack to make? Grilled chocolate sandwiches are quite delightful and easy to make. As are cookies.
- If you were going to sum up your blog in three words, what would they be? So very awesome. Duh.
- Have you ever seen a production on stage? I've seen Children's/Teen's productions of The Music Man and Rapunzel. That's it, unfortunately.
- What’s the best thing that happened to you this week? I got a job! Just for 3 weeks, but yay!!!
- What’s your favorite book tag? *mumbles incoherently*
- If you could say one thing to anyone, what would you say to whom? I would tell this one girl I made fun of(kind of) in fourth grade that I am so sorry.
- What is your favorite ice cream? Moose tracks! Or Peanut Butter Cup.
- What do you do to relax? Read :)
- How many siblings do you have? 2, but I don't usually claim them.....(kidding! kidding....)
- Have you ever had your own room? I have my own room, but I didn't always.
- Dogs or cats? (psst, the answer is dogs) I....use to love dogs, but now... I mean, come on! They drool and stuff! And they're always in the way! And they shed. And they really like me. *shudders* Honestly, I never want pets, but I think I'd have to go with cats over dogs.
- Can you think of a single best day of your life? The day I got baptized at bible camp in the middle of the night!
- Do you have an all-time favorite quote/motto? This quote fromo Francis Chan is a real eye opener. “It is true that God may have called you to be exactly where you are. But, it is absolutely vital to grasp that he didn’t call you there so you could settle in and live your life in comfort and superficial peace.”
- Do you have a favorite album? I...no. No, not really. I can't give a favorite, but I've most recently been listening to Phillip Phillips' and Sara Bareilles' albums.
- Do you hate, hate, HATE talking on the phone too? I use to DESPISE talking on the phone. I've gotten more comfortable, but I still hate picking up someone else's phone when it rings.
- What do you think is the prettiest animal in the universe (note: I did not say your favorite. I said the prettiest). I don't know about pretty, but wolves are beautiful creatures.
11. And to continue the indecision, what are your four favorite books? (blame Bailey, she started it!) *whines* Baileyyy. Alexaa!! Fine. I am going to twist my answer to include books/series, because seriously?? Okay. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. The Mark of the Lion trilogy by Francine Rivers. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. Aaaand, I'm second guessing myself. Moving on, then. (**I had to edit this post just to include Jane Eyre. You see what a terrible question this is??) Now. Moving on.
- Why do you write? Because I enjoy it and there's no way I'll ever be able to stop the story ideas.
- If any fictional character could be your best friend, who would it be? This is going to sound cliché, but Harry Potter! Harry is my favorite YA protagonist. He's brave, he's humble, and he's a great friend, but he's not perfect(which would be an annoying trait in a best friend).
- What's one really weird dream you've had? I was chased through a jungle by men with raspberry faces wearing green jumpsuits. There's more, but I think that's enough weird.
- If you found a portal that could transport you to any fictional world of your choice, where would you go? Maybe the alternate reality in Ted Dekker's Circle series? Or maybe Bayern from Shannon Hales's Books of Bayern.
- Paperback or Kindle? Why? Paperback. I just like the feel of a book. But I do love my nook.
- What's one post you've written that you're most proud of? I answered this question above, but here's a random post: The Night Circus
- What's an interesting quirk that you have? I don't know if you would call this a quirk, but I can twist both my arms all the way around....
- Can you share a picture of your bookshelf? (More commonly known as: a #shelfie.)
|This is a recent upgrade :D|
- What are three things on your bucketlist? Or do you even have a bucketlist? My bucket list is pretty lame. Like, 'eat ice cream for breakfast!' Actually...I'm not sure...what else to put...
- How old were you when you started writing? I started at 13 and gave up shortly after. I think I started again at 15?
- Share the last sentence of your WIP with us! Hmm, it's pretty lame. "I gave him a tight smile as he pulled me up." My first sentence is better, in my opinion. "Ms. Pempsky's wig had gone missing." :)
- What's one place you've always wanted to go to, but have never been?
- Your favorite genre to read?
- What is your BIGGEST pet peeve?
- Your favorite TV show?
- What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
- If you could choose one author to sit down and have a chat/interview with, who would it be?
- Tell us your favorite joke.
- What is your favorite word and why?
- Who is your favorite protagonist? In any novel, any movie, etc.
- If you had to be trapped on a deserted island with one person, who would that person be?
- If your name were an acronym, what would it stand for?
Feel free to answer one of my questions in the comments!