Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish.
In the past 3 years, I've read at least 300 books. So choosing ten may be a little difficult, but I'll do my best! And not count rereads, even though it may be hard.
In no particular order(I can't choose favorites within favorites!) my top ten:
1. Seraphina. I finished this one two days ago. Such a fantastic world and lyrical writing! Here's my review.
2. The Hollow Kingdom. I'm including the entire series. I don't care if that's against the rules. Now, I'm not sure whether to classify this as Middle Grade or YA(I found it in the Children's section of the library, but that means nothing). Either way, it was awesome and can be enjoyed by ALL ages.
3. The Naming. I recommend.....to everyone. Yep. Everyone. But specifically Fantasy lovers, Adult or Young Adult.
4. Little Women. I think I shed a few tears....
5. Jane Eyre. All Time Favorite PERIOD.
6. Cress: I'm still freaking out over this one. See my desperation for Winter?
7. Wildwood Dancing: A fairy tale twist that blew my socks off! My review.
8. Heartless: Beautiful prose, a diverse set of characters, and dragons. Enough said.
9. The Bishop: This one will make your heart race. But don't do what I did and read them out of order... You can read about my blunder in my review of The Knight!
10. A Voice in the Wind: I laughed. I weeped. I loved some characters, and absolutely despised others. I don't know of another work of fiction that has made me FEEL so much.
Well, that's my ten. Is it liable to change?