Today is the last day of my personal Fanmonth.
Yeah. Sad day. BUT. As promised, I have more blog posts to share! Here are my posts of the week! And...er...one from over a week ago that I...um...forgot to share.
Anyway. Go! Click on the links!
|Heh. Now you have to.|
2. Go Teen Writers: Writing in a Community and Writing Alone. Author Stephanie Morrill explains why sometimes, writers need their alone time.
3. South Kakalaki Girl: 7 Things We Can Learn From Wile E. Coyote. Because he's just the best role model!
4. Tif Talks Books: Literary Link Love. More links! Yay! Including children's book quotes, the worst things that can happen to a book lover, blogging advice, and answers from J.K. Rowling!
5. Faith * Love * Books: Torn Asunder by Alana Terry. A review of Torn Asunder. This is one I'd LOVE to read!
6. Raychel Rose: Why I do not Support "The We Need Diverse Books Campaign." Very thought-provoking post.
7. Paper Fury: How to Get More Comments on Your Blog. Cait imparts some great advice on getting more comments! She's really good at following her own advice, too.
8. A Writer's Faith: Flash Fiction Challenge - The Thief's Blade. I really loved this piece of writing. You should go check it out and give Katie your feedback!
I'm also linking to one of my posts(did I just break ANOTHER rule?). Yesterday I posted Share the Love Challenge, where I spotlighted one of my favorite bloggers! Wandering who it is? Have a look see!
Well. That's it. *sigh* My two weeks of Fan Month are officially over. And I had so much fun! It was especially sweet seeing some of the other participants drop by my blog. Those comments and shares had me like: