Thursday, April 23, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

Okay, people! Clear your schedules, make that trip to the library and then get PUMPED. That's right--it's a readathon. One that lasts 24 hours.

If you know me, you're probably thinking, "why on earth does that girl need a readathon? She already reads practically 24 hours a day." Well...you wouldn't be wrong. But that doesn't change the fact that I've NEVER participated in readathon before and I've always wanted to.

Luckily, today I found out about Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon! Everyone participating in this readathon commits to reading as much as they can in that period of time. I, personally, am not going to be able to read the entire amount of time. I do have church the next day....sleep is a little important.

You can find more details on their site. It starts April 25th! Here are reader sign-ups if you're interested.

If you're participating in the readathon, leave links to your blog/social media so I can come cheer you on! If you want to cheer me on, you can do so here, or on my Twitter!

2 comments: